Monday, January 28, 2008

Nomi's blog Gratitude list for January 28, 2008

This is only the first of an ongoing ritual...

Alan C., Bugzita, Celia(Yom Huledet Sameach!), democommie [TM,TM, TM], Eileen S.,[ri12], Fox Point Library, General J.C. Chr., Harold Rogovin, Isaac S H, Johanna(Nana), Kyle P., LailaL., Matt K., Ninjanurse, Outside The Window, Paul Lynde, QLTESS, Rosenbergs (Ethel & Julius), Sue Hastings, Tom Kalinowski, Uncle W., V. I Warshawski, Yhasser Martin Aich Romero ( te extran~o), Zarums (mishugeh & cousins, children, kindred).

&&&&&&&&&&

From Ralph Waldo Emerson :


Give All To Love

Give all to love:
Obey thy heart;
Estate, good fame,
Plans, credit and the muse;
Nothing refuse.

3 comments:

Bugzita said...

Thanks, Nomi. You always show up at JUST the right time!

Hugs,

Bugzita/Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Nomi:

I am honored. The last person who was grateful for me was, well it was a while back.

Next time I cruise through the colonies I may have to ask you to have lunch (one of us will probably have some money) as I wend my way through Old Saybrook, New Bej, the Southcoast of MA and Cow Hampshire.

democommie

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

I also enjoyed the more recent poem.