Friday, August 1, 2008

Rockford the baby is Here!!!

I welcome young Rockford to the neighborhood (outside of the womb). He was born on July 28 at the Women & Infants Hospital in Providence, RI.

According to Luke his father, he weighed in at 7lbs, and he and Kristen are both well and coming home today!

Luke reports that Frankie is more interested in the construction near the hospital than in any of the occupants of the hospital.

Ollie the pug appeared in good spirits, and not overly harmed by the heat.

I love my neighborhood. I love my neighbourhood.

Also, recently arrived: Ilsa, shepherd mix, and Amelie, (sp?) human mix ... Francesca (human mix) from Rome (temporarily)...

News about the nurses labor situation at Fatima Hospital can be found here:
http://www.unionvoice.org/campaign/fatima/explanation

No comments: