Friday, October 3, 2008

General JC Christian Illustrates the Palin Branches of Government



Friday, October 03, 2008
Branches of Government by Sarah Palin

I'm very happy with my debate performance. John seemed to like it too. He didn't call me a "cunt" once tonight.

But a lot of people are asking me about that government branch thing. It seems complicated, so I sent Bristol over the Vice President Cheney's office and the came up with this super-neat diagram. The only thing it's missing is Jesus, but I gave it a good rebuking so it's OK.

$$$$$$$$$


The above is lifted from my Patriotic, Not Homosexual, Very Manly General. Please send him money.

http://patriotboy.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have a crush on the general too, and i don't believe all those things they say about him. he's 100% heterosexual.