Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, democommie !!

Well, I may have missed it or it may be tomorrow or Sunday or even next week, but why limit our recognition to one day?

Dear democommie, a beloved contributor to this blog and commentator on many, and YES: the author and proprietor of his own, POLRANT: IF BEING A DECENT HUMAN BEING WERE EASY THE REICHTARDS WOULD HAVE FIGURED IT OUT LONG AGO
http://polrant.blogspot.com/
is celebrating a birthday !

And the francosphere (as General JC Christian calls it) has reason to rejoice!

Dear demo, I hope this week brings you joy and peace and hope. There are many of us on the internet tubez enjoying your wit and wisdom...Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have some cake and ice cream

democommie said...

Nomi:

As Sally Fields once said, "They like me, they really like me!". I had much fun on saturday evening, sitting in nice restaurant and bar, listening to jazz and knowing that I was celebrating alone, because I would rather die than have a bunch of people I don't know singing happy birthday. I got a card from my favorite lady in the world (unfortunately, she's also my best friend's wife). My youngest, craziest bro called me last evening to wish me a "Happy"--that means more to me than I can really say. He and I have had many bad moments but he is, despite his being permanently pissed off (he makes me look mellow) a very decent man.

Okay, I'm back to work on my house.

Thanks

Nancy Green:

Not some cake, dear, the whole frikkin' thing! All cakes are single serving.

Nancy Green: