Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"A bus of hopeful travelers..." [to Inauguration and back]

That was Ethan and me and about 53 others. We didn't make it back to Providence until 3:35 A.M.

I will be writing some thoughts down, but am not quite ready. Here is a link to the blog of Ted Mann from The Day of New London, Connecticut...

"To Be A Part of History" is the Slide Show created by Peter Huoppi. I have not been able to see it on the computer successfully...

OK, Rick Warren didn't come Out. Everyone's timetable is distinct. I wished his prayer had been edited down to 1/3 of its actual offering. Many people probably think the same of my spiritual offerings.

I knew this blog was in the capable hands of a team. Thank you, Tom and Democommie.

1 comment:

Nancy Green said...

it was risky of Barack to give the mike to Rick Warren. sometimes when those guys get wound up the sermon doesn't end until everyone is petrified into a block of ice.