Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Elmo Terry-Morgan To Receive Award From National Black Theatre


The brilliant and kind Elmo Terry-Morgan will be receiving an award tomorrow from The National Black Theatre

Here is his own brief description:


I will be in Harlem, NY on Thursday, 12/1709, at the National Black Theatre to receive a Dr. Barbara Ann Teer Spirit Award for being "a visionary and catalyst for artistic development". I am humbled by the sentiment and recognition. This particular award, among 3, is named after Tunde Samuel, my brother-friend and producer who made his transition in August of 2001. PS: I feel Marsha West's presence.


For years I admired Elmo from a distance, but have been graced with chances to work with him at Rites and Reason in the last few years.

En horabuena, Elmo!

1 comment:

eurail pass said...

Hmm, is it just me or does this fellow have a lot of Mike Tyson in him?:)