Friday, January 7, 2011

The Release of the Scott Sisters: A Victory Inspired by Black Bloggers

The Release of the Scott Sisters: A Victory Inspired by Black Bloggers

Lately I try to visit Jack and Jill Politics more than once a day. It's a virtual quilt of Insights ...

This is the first time in a week that I have seen such hostile and spam comments, but hopefully those will be gone by the time you visit them. The spam, at least.

I have added this site to my extended family, and the truth is one of the regular contributors is a Rhode Islander (perhaps living elsewhere now, I am not sure) who I met a few times when he was in elementary school !


Gladys and Jamie Scott deserve all of our support.

Thank you, Black Bloggers for your wisdom and leadership....

Nancy Lockhart's link will be added soon. I'm too tired to type accurately....

If you look at the picture of the Scott Sisters, and I'm very sorry it's not fully there, the blog address is above it.

Again thank you, Black Bloggers, Thank you .

No comments: