Thursday, January 20, 2011

"Where Love resides..." Listening to Dr. Izzeldin Abuelaish

Thanks to Richard Silverstein's tremendous site, I was able to watch a video of this Palestinian man who has suffered unimaginable violence and who has a message of love and family to share.

The video was made by Todd Boyle.

I have now failed several times to download the video successfully, and it seems that the audio is not always clear.

Here is the link to Richard's post which contains the video of Dr. Abuelaish speaking in Washington State on the 17th.

In my attempts to bring it to this blog ( it is on my facebook profile ) -- I have listened to much of it more than once. That it made me shed many tears doesn't convey how much clarity and intimacy there is in this speech.

His wisdom and work are a faithful tribute to Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Thank you Dr. Izzeldin Abuelaish for your Faith and Love.

No comments: