Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blood Drive for Providence Police Officer Stephen Shea | City of Providence

Blood Drive for Officer Stephen Shea | City of Providence

What I don't know, and will research, is whether someone in Massachusetts or Illinois or Michigan can donate blood and have it be credited to this drive....

I think most of my readers are not in Rhode Island.

I know Stephen Shea, only slightly and largely due to his wife and sons.....On one occasion about two years ago, when I was lost in Providence, I called his home and he very patiently gave me directions. When I still had trouble, and called back, he calmly re-directed me. They changed the name of the school and a few of the streets....

1 comment:

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I think it's important to donate blood regularly. I have my gallon pin somewhere.

I donated platelets once (it's a long process, not for the time-strapped)- platelets have the most beautiful golden color.

Good luck with the drive!