Friday, February 24, 2012

Terry Smith: Abetting inequality in post-racial U.S.

Abetting inequality in post-racial U.S.: Among other race-baiting, presidential candidate Newt Gingrich has referred to the nation's first African American president as a "food stamp president," and someone who engages in "Kenyan, (Page 2 of 2)...

Terry Smith hasn't returned my calls, but my fondness for him dates back to the early 1980's.
He is one of my favorite people on this earth, and my gratitude for his friendship is vast.

I doubt that Terry has time for blogs, but if you are a neighbor or student or colleague of his, please encourage him to send me an email...

The Providence College Friars are playing DePaul's Basketball team, and I am rooting for the Friars.

Rooting for:

Bilal
Brice
Bryce
Chris
Gerard
Kadeem
Kiwi
LaDontae
Lee
Maurice
Mike
Ron
Ted
Vincent

! ! ! ! & of course, their coaches.....esp. Ed Cooley, whose gentle parenting of Isaiah & Olivia, left a truly joyful impression on me

No comments: