Friday, February 17, 2012

Jessica Ahlquist is Victorious; Cranston (Rhode Island) School Committee Will Not Appeal Ruling to Take Down Prayer Banner

Jessica Ahlquist is Victorious; Cranston School Committee Will Not Appeal Ruling to Take Down Prayer Banner

I listened to all three hours of Cranstonians' comments and then the School Committee's statements as they announced their positions....

I will write more about this, but I think the Friendly Atheist does a great job, and I also recommend the Cranston Patch link.

It was emotional and even tense, and those of us defending the Constitution were clearly in the minority.

I am grateful to many, too many to name at this moment....

I missed my son's basketball game, a talk about the Negro Leagues, and a great poetry reading, but I am glad to have been there...

No comments: