Saturday, February 11, 2012

Jesus' General: The Day the Church Rebuked Mom

Jesus' General: The Day the Church Rebuked Mom: Mom was rebellious in her youth. Looking back, it's hard to square the mother I remember as a small child with the pious Mormon woman my tee...


I read this yesterday & am haunted by it, wondering about that black Mormon & his family, how all the children experienced the Rebuke.

This post is vastly different from what my General usually offers, and I can't say this time, it made me laugh until the tears fell....

Thank you, General J.C., for sharing this history...

1 comment:

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

What a story! I've been meaning to post about the whole contraception "controversy" with the Council of Bishops, but I've been fighting a cold-based malaise.

I think that it's up to the believing women to get together and drag their churches into the 21st Century. The men who head up these churches have utterly failed their congregations.