Saturday, February 13, 2010

Katzberg and Katzberg To Perform in Two Weeks! (Feb. 27, 2010) **Photography by Angel Tucker**



The photo above is by Angel Tucker.


I have known Joyce Katzberg and Kate Katzberg since I was about 19 years old. My appreciation for their music is deeply touched by my affection for and gratitude to them. They are inimically wise, funny, eclectic...? I thought the word was, "inimicably" but the spellcheck says otherwise...

It is rare for Joyce and Kate to perform together. The people who accompany them are nothing to sneeze at.

Here is the Stone Soup Coffeehouse link which has links to their distinct Myspace pages.

If you can't come, and I appreciate that most of my readers live hundreds of miles (or an ocean or two) away, please send thoughts of no snow...

1 comment:

Nancy Green said...

I wouldn't miss it. Both of them are brilliant.