Sunday, December 5, 2010

Love is the answer

I believe in Love.

My clients from other countries used to ask me, very gingerly sometimes, if I was a "flower child" and was at Woodstock ( the concert )...

Really, I was too young to have been at Woodstock unless an older person would have brought me. And I'm sure that happened for some, but not me...

I remember doodling the phrase, " Make Love Not War " in school books and having no idea what "make love" meant !

My neighbors have been singing John Lennon's "Imagine" and feeling the love.

Queer Action of Rhode Island
shared this news article.

1 comment:

democommie said...

Hi,Nom

I am so happy to see you blogging again. I am also sorry that I haven't been over here more often and haven't been paying enough attention to other things (I owe you a phone call!).

You are correct, Love is the answer--I just wish I had that ancient wisdom that makes it easier to love those whom I simply cannot like.

Happy Channukah!