Thursday, January 13, 2011

Israeli Settler-Rabbi to Infertile Jewish Couples: ‘Goyish Sperm Leads to Criminality, Barbarism’

Israeli Settler-Rabbi to Infertile Jewish Couples: ‘Goyish Sperm Leads to Criminality, Barbarism’

This man's advice is worse than horrible. It is sad to think that any vulnerable person would listen to or be influenced by his ignorance. But he has a title and the cover of age.

I am grateful to Richard Silverstein, whom I consider a friend, although we have not yet met face to face, for posting this.

I recommend reading his blog as often as possible. Some of the comments posted are very insightful/thought-provoking, and some are childish.

My own experience with Rabbis has been mixed.

1 comment:

Nancy Green said...

As I recall the Bible on this, all sperm donations were made directly.